Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Always Here 6-8-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are my Lord, my Savior, my Best Friend. ... "And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age" (Matthew 28.20). Yes, Lord. You never leave us and never forsake us (Joshua 1.5; Hebrews 13.5). We know You as our Father God; we know You as Savior and Son; we know as the Spirit of God Who lives in our hearts. You are always here; You are always near. No matter what may come, we face it all with You. I hear the voice of Your Spirit singing a song of comfort over Your children: "You are not abandoned. You are not alone. You are not a stranger. You are always home. For I am always with you; I am always here. Just call upon My name, and I will draw near. Just call My name. Just call My name. You don't have to worry; you don't have to wait. I will always come, when you call My name." We sing back to You, Father: "You are our perfect Father. You are our perfect Friend. You are always with us, even to the end. Hold us in Your arms; take us by the hand. As we walk with You, 'til we're home at last." In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe/reply please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- "preparing the way of the Lord" -- MessiahMin@aol.com Our mailing address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502. God bless you!Daily archives and devotional on the web at: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com