Monday, June 06, 2005

"I Am Here" 6-6-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Open the eyes of my heart to see You; open the ears of my spirit to hear You. ... You are speaking to each one of us, wherever we are and whatever our need: "Come walk with Me, for I am here. I've been waiting for you to come. I'm always here. I'm always near. I'm always here for you." "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth. He fulfills the desire of all who fear Him; He also hears their cry and saves them" (Psalm 145.18-19). Thank You, Lord, for always being near, for always being willing to hear. You are our strength in times of weakness, our shelter in times of trouble, our hope in times of need. Give us the humility to call upon You and the faith to know You will answer. Give us the patience to wait for Your timing and Your way; and give us Your grace that makes it possible to persevere no matter what comes our way. No matter what comes, You will be here with us. That's what You do; that's Who You are. As was prophesied of Your coming, " 'Look, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall name Him Emmanuel,' which means, 'God is with us' " (Matthew 1.23). If You are with us, who can stand against us. If You are near, we are never alone. If You hold the world in Your hands, we are in good hands. Thank You for the calming peace and sure hope that always brings. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe/reply please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- "preparing the way of the Lord" -- MessiahMin@aol.com Our mailing address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502. God bless you!