Thursday, September 01, 2005

"To the Nations" 9-1-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As the worship song declares, "From every nation, all of creation, bow before the Ancient of Days. ... Every tongue in heaven and earth shall declare Your glory...." ... You've sent me again to the nations -- from America to Germany to India, and every nation in between as we have flown through the skies between heaven and earth. Who knows what eternal effect it has to worship You and proclaim Your dominion and Your glory over the nations as we pass over. Yet I've sung the song of the Ancient of Days in my spirit over many nations this day. May it bring You glory and may it remind me of the One who has sent me to the nations. O, Lord, give me Your heart for Your people. Let every song I sing, every prayer I prayer, and every word I speak be for Your glory. Empower me to be one of Your ambassadors. Let Your compassion guide my heart, let Your zeal empower my spirit. Let me walk in humility of dependence upon You and in the boldness of faith in communion with You. "So we are ambassadors for Christ, since God is making His appeal through us" (2 Corinthians 5.20). Give us grace to represent You well wherever You send us. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, thank you for your prayers for our team as we fly to Chennai (Madras) in the southern state of Tamil Nadu, India for ministry with International Justice Misssion. God bless you! I'm catching up by sending out my prayer journal a few days late. We are safely in India, but adjusting to the culture and recovering from the 24 hour flight. To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address for ministry and contributions: 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com andwww.morningbymorning.injesus.com