Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Fill Me with Your Spirit 10-5-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit and fill me with Your Life. I listen for Your leading at the dawn of a new day. ... Fill me with Your Spirit, Fill me with Your Life. Lead me through the darkness, Lead me to Your Light. Let me taste the Living Waters, Let me drink deeply from Your Well. As You strengthen me in Power, As You storm the gates of hell. Teach me Your holy Wisdom, Teach me Your holy Ways. I will live for You forever, I will live for You today. Yes, Lord. Thank You for this song You are writing on my heart. Sing it through our souls and declare it through our lives this day. "Be filled with the Spirit, as you sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, singing and making melody to the Lord in your hearts, giving thanks to God the Father at all times and for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Ephesians 5:18-20). Thank You, Father. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com