Tuesday, November 29, 2005

All for You Alone 11-29-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let me be consumed with the passion of Your Flame, as I welcome the Fire of Your Spirit and the embrace of my Father's arms. ... Let me be consumed With the passion of Your Flame Set my heart ablaze, Burning in my soul. I live for You alone, All for You alone. Fill me with Your love With Your power and Your grace As I seek Your holy face, And learn Your holy ways. I live for You alone, All for You alone. Thank You for the gift of this song You are writing on my heart and singing in my soul. "For God alone my soul waits in silence; from Him comes my salvation. He alone is my Rock and my Salvation, my Fortress; I shall never be shaken" (Psalm 62:1-2). I choose again this day by Your grace to live my life all for You alone. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, as you know, the Lord gives me these new songs sometimes in my morning prayers. I'm not a songwriter or publisher, but I've had the blessing of hearing some of these songs put to music and sung over us at my meetings from some of my morning friends, like Heather from Wales and Don from western Kentucky. Feel free to use these in any way the Lord leads to minister to others, and if you can, come sing them over us sometime! To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's on spiritual principles of healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com