Monday, November 28, 2005

"Arise, My Soul, Arise!" 11-28-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Steady my soul and focus my thoughts, as I watch and wait for Your leading at the beginning of a new day. ... Charles Wesley wrote a song called, "Arise, My Soul, Arise!" That is my prayer today. Your Word says, "Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you" (Isaiah 60:1). Awaken my soul this morning. Fill me afresh with Your Holy Spirit. Draw me up into the arms of my Father. Stand up in me as I stand in You, Lord Jesus. Each day is a new day. I choose to arise and follow, as You lead the way. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on Biblical, Spiritual principles of inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries, MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com