Sunday, November 27, 2005

Dreamer 11-27-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. It's good to slip away from friends and family for a few moments alone with You. ... We went to see the movie "Dreamer" last night -- based on a true story and filmed here in Lexington and Versailles, Kentucky with all the familiar scenes of rolling green hills and horse farm fences. It was really about a little girl -- who reminded all of us of my little girl Maddie -- whose hopes and dreams became real, despite all the brokenness and discouragement that surrounded her. That's a lot like our lives too. You have created each one of us with hope in our spirit and a dream of fully becoming who You created us to be to fulfill the calling You created us to live. "For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not your harm, to give you a future with hope. Then when you call upon Me and come and pray to Me, I will hear you. When you search for Me, you will find Me; if you seek Me with all your heart" (Jeremiah 29:11-13). You are the fulfillment of my hopes and dreams. You draw me to seek You, You open my eyes to find You, and You open my heart to receive You. As I learn to abide in You and allow You to abide in me, You fill my mind with Your dreams and lead my heart into my destiny in You. This is the dream of "a future with hope" -- despite all the brokenness and discouragement that ever surrounds me in a fallen world. You are the ultimate dreamer, and You've put that dream in my spirit and in the spirit of all who call upon Your name. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com