Sunday, November 13, 2005

"Know Me and Trust Me" 11-13-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Establish my soul securely in the knowledge of Your love for me and in the certainty of Your plan for me. Give me the wisdom to know I don't need to know the details. All I need to know is You. ... It seems You are saying, "This is wisdom, my son -- to know Me and to trust Me. Choose to entrust your thoughts and desires to Me, and I will shape them into My thoughts and desires. Be patient with Me in this process, for I am patient with you." Yes, Lord. Forgive my impatience and anxiety and doubts. Help me trust You more completely and trust that You are working in the details of my thoughts and desires to lead me into the fullness of Your plans. "My child, if you accept My words and treasure up My commandments within you, making you ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; if you indeed cry out for insight, and raise your voice for understanding; if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures -- then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God" (Proverbs 2:1-5). Thank You, Lord. I receive the peace that comes with choosing to look to You and trusting by faith that You will give me Your wisdom and understanding in the measure I need it. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. My friend Ghuna Kumar from India will preach and minister this Saturday! Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com