Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Miracles of Glory 11-9-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. All glory and honor and praise are Yours, now and forever -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ... Someone asked me last night what I thought about the gold teeth miracle from our meeting Saturday night. I had already said Sunday morning that it seemed to me that the gold speaks of Your glory -- that You want our hearts and our mouths filled with the praises of the glory of God. But I can identify with the skeptical, the analytical, the doubters. I used to be one. My name is Thomas after all. But it was Thomas who saw the miracle of Your glory up close and personal when You invited him to put his finger in Your nail-scarred hands and his hand in Your wounded side. You said, "Do not doubt, but believe." And as his doubt changed to faith, he said, "My Lord and my God!" (John 20:27-29). That's really the bottom line. You are God and we are not. You are the author of miracles -- You alone determine their timing and their nature. Perhaps a miracle we need sometimes if for You to change our pride into humility. You changed water into wine, mercury fillings into gold. You are the God who changes things. Change our hearts, O God. Let us know the miracle of Your love and the power of Your grace however You choose to manifest the presence of Your glory to us. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please continue to cover us in prayer for our last night of revival in Sebree, Kentucky tonight. May the Lord continually revive our hearts with a hunger and thirst for the fullness of His presence throughout the earth. To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com