Sunday, December 25, 2005

A Child is Born for Us 12-25-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Happy birthday! Though no one knows the exact day of Your birth, many people throughout the earth will celebrate the birth of Christ today. I join with their songs and praises to welcome You in the earth and into our hearts today. ... "For a Child has been born for us, a Son given to us. Authority rests upon His shoulders; and He is named Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6). In the words of the classic hymn, I join Your faithful, joyful and triumphant to come and behold You, singing praises to Your name -- "Yea, Lord, we greet Thee, born this happy morning, Jesus, to Thee be all glory given; Word of the Father, now in Flesh appearing! O come, let us adore Him, O come, let us adore Him, O come, let us adore Him, Christ the Lord!" Welcome, Lord Jesus -- You are the Everlasting Father, Son of God, Holy Spirit of the Mighty God; You are my Wonderful Counselor, my Prince of Peace; You are the Child of God's Promise, Messiah and Christ, the Word made Flesh. I welcome Your Spirit and Your Word in me on this day of celebration and joy. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Merry Christmas, my friends! To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com