Thursday, December 15, 2005

"Come along with Me" 12-15-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill my heart with Your Spirit, focus my thoughts on Your face, open my ears to Your voice. ... It seems You are saying, "Come along with Me. Look for My lead. As you commit your mind to My thoughts and commit your heart to My desires, you will be following as I lead. The choice of commitment is the first step of taking up your cross and following Me." Yes, Lord. I commit to You my mind and my heart, as best as I can and all by Your grace. Give me faith to believe You will be placing Your thoughts in my mind today and Your desires in my heart today. Let Your supernatural leading become natural to me as I grow in maturity as Your disciple. As You said to Your first disciples, so You continue to say to every disciple, "Whoever does not take up the cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. Those who find their life will lose it, and those who lose their life for My sake will find it" (Matthew 10:38-39). Let my life be found in You -- dead to self and alive to Christ as I choose the path of willingly embracing Your thoughts and Your desires, as best as I can, each day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, if you are in the Lexington area, please Come to The Fountain this Saturday night for our monthly, citywide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship -- 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary, 2800 Tates Creek Rd. People come from all traditions and denominations for a time of intimate worship in the presence of the Lord as the Holy Spirit leads. Our prayer ministry team will be available throughout the evening for prayer ministry. Come and bring a friend. All are welcome! To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's on inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com