Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Come and Drink Deeply 12-20-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. This time with You in the moments of the morning is a fountain of Life that begins to flow throughout my day. Thank You for the gift of drinking deeply from the Living Waters of Your Presence. ... "On the last day of the festival, the great day, while Jesus was standing there, He cried out, 'Let anyone who is thirsty come to Me, and let the one who believes in Me drink. As the Scripture has said, 'Out of the believer's heart shall flow rivers of living water.' Now He said this about the Spirit, which believers in Him were to receive; for as yet there was no Spirit, because Jesus was not yet glorified" (John 7:37-38). Every day is a great day when I take the time to come to You and drink of Your Word and Your Spirit, to be immersed and baptized afresh in Your Presence. As You fill me up, then You can pour me out. As I decrease and You increase, emptied of myself and filled with You, Your Holy Spirit glories You in my life. I am thirsty, Lord; and I come to You to drink deeply of Your Living Waters. Make me more thirsty for more of You every day. In Jesus' name I pray Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's on healing and wholeness in the process of sanctification, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com