Sunday, December 11, 2005

Continually Seeking Him 12-11-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let the light of Your Word come and fill my heart. ... Let the light of Your Word come and fill my heart Let the power of Your Blood come and cleanse my soul Let the thoughts of Your Mind come transform my mind Let the plans of Your Will come and make me whole. Let the fire of Your Spirit come and purify my life Let the sound of Your Voice come and lead my way Let the peace of Your Touch come take away my strife Let the joy of Your Life come arise in my praise! "Sing to Him, sing praises to Him, tell of all His wonderful works. Glory in His holy name; let the hearts of those who rejoice! Seek the Lord and His strength, seek His presence continually!" (1 Chronicles 16:9-11) I sing this song of praise to You, my Lord and my God. I seek Your face continually and welcome Your presence with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. I rejoice that You are with me and Your Holy Spirit is within me. Nothing else in this world is as important as the intimacy of my relationship with You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com