Thursday, December 22, 2005

I am a son of God 12-22-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You and our Father are One, and You abide in my heart by Your Spirit. Come live in me and live through me, as I submit and surrender my life to You again this day, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ... "But when the fullness of time had come, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, in order to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as children. And because you are children, God has sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, 'Abba! Father!' So you are no longer a slave, but a child, and if a child then also an heir of God through Christ" (Galatians 4:4-7). As You promised Your first disciples, so You promise each of us who submit and surrender our lives to You, "I will no leave you orphaned; I am coming to you. In a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will also live. On that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in Me, and I in you" (John 14:18-20). Lord, give me the faith and the courage to live my life in the truth of these words. Let the astonishing reality and powerful significance of Your words and Your will for my life sink into the depths of my spirit -- "For as he thinks in his heart, so is he" (Proverbs 23:7, NKJV). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's on life-changing spiritual principles of inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com