Tuesday, December 06, 2005

"In the Presence of the Lord" 12-6-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As the worship song says, "I will enter Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart, I will enter Your courts with praise." I welcome You with worship into my heart again today. ... "And the Lord took note of Hannah; she conceived and bore three sons and two daughters. And the boy Samuel grew up in the presence of the Lord. ... Now the boy Samuel continued to grow both in stature and in favor with God and with the people" (1 Samuel 2:21-26). I want to grow up in Your presence, Lord. I want to enter Your gates with thanksgiving and Your courts with praise every day. Let me never be satisfied with the depth of intimacy in our relationship -- let me always hunger and thirst more of You, longing for the nearness of Your presence in my soul. Let me grow in Your favor and pleasure, as I grow in maturity of spirit and soul and body. "Happy are those whom You choose and bring near to live in Your courts. We shall be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, Your holy temple" (Psalm 65:4). Let my life be Your temple and my heart be Your house. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com