Sunday, January 22, 2006

"I am the Gate" 1-22-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I seek You with all my heart; I welcome You into all my life. ... "I am the Gate. Whoever enters by Me will be saved, and will come in and go out and find pasture" (John 10:9). You spoke to us last night at The Fountain. As we gathered in Your name alone from many different churches and traditions from across our community, as we lifted Your name in our praises and prayers, You drew us near and filled us with Your Spirit. You set before us a choice to rejoice in You -- to turn to You or to turn to our troubles and our past. You spoke into our hearts Your words of Spirit and Life. And You continue to release Your word as a call to arise and enter in to the fullness of Your provision through the gate of Your presence. You are saying to all who will come, "I am the Gate. Enter in to the fullness of My plans and My provision. Enter in to My yoke alone; come under My burden alone. Rest in Me; trust in Me; find your fulfillment in Me. Leave behind the bondage of the past. Arise into newness of life. I am your life. In Me, you are a new creation. Old things have passed away. Behold, all things have become new. Arise and enter in, press in, to the fullness of My plans and My provision for your life." "Go through, go through the gates, prepare the way for the people; build up, build up the highway, clear it of stones, lift up a banner over the peoples. The Lord has proclaimed to the end of the earth: Say to daughter Zion, 'See, your salvation comes; His reward is with Him, and His recompense before Him.' They shall be called, 'The Holy People, The Redeemed of the Lord"; and you shall be called, 'Sought Out, A City Not Forsaken.' " (Isaiah 62:10-12). Yes, Lord. I choose to rejoice in You. I choose to enter in to the fullness of Your plans and Your provision. You are the Gate of life. I choose for You to be my Way, my Truth, my Life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. www.messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com