Sunday, January 29, 2006

Paradise of Your Presence 1-29-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the King of the kingdom of God. You are the "King of kings and the Lord of lords" (Revelation 19:16). You are my King. You are my Lord. Come in to Your kingdom in my heart this day. ... One of those crucified with You turned to You in humility and faith, saying, " "Jesus, remember me when You come in to Your kingdom." You replied, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with Me in Paradise" (Luke 23:42-43). You come in to Your kingdom wherever we bow our hearts to the King of the kingdom of God. Heaven touches earth in our hearts, and we experience a measure of Paradise -- the eternal restoration of all things. Let my heart by Your kingdom. Let my body by Your temple. For wherever You are, the kingdom of God has drawn near. The fullness of Your presence in my heart is my Paradise. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. www.messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com