Sunday, January 15, 2006

Think Snow! 1-15-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love You, Lord, and I thank You, for loving me. ... Last night, I saw a sign outside a lodge in this little mountain town that said, "Think Snow!" Up here, snow is good for business and good for the soul. There's something about crisp, clean snow that seems refreshing and pure, as it covers everything in white. Everything seems fresh and new when the sun shines on a fresh blanket of snow. I love to hear my kids squeal with delight as they run out to play. In the spirit, the snow speaks to me of the cleansing of the sins of the past and the brisk, fresh air of the freedom and joy of Your mercy. David said, "Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow" (Psalm 51:7). You said through Isaiah, "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow" (Isaiah 1:18, NKJV). Thank You for blanketing my soul in Your mercy and filling my spirit with the brisk, fresh air of Your Holy Spirit. Let me squeal with delight in the faith and joy of little child. "Everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new!" (2 Corinthians 5:17) In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. www.messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com