Monday, January 30, 2006

The Throne of Your Glory 1-30-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You open the door of heaven and call me up into Your presence through the spirit of worship and prayer (Revelation 4:1). I accept Your invitation and enter in to the Holy of Holies of Your presence through the blood of the Lamb. ... As You drew John up into Your presence through the open door of heaven, You opened his spiritual eyes to see beyond the veil of the earthly realm into the heavenly realm. At the center of all he saw was the "One seated on the throne" (verse 4:2). He saw each the three dimensions of Your Being -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He saw God the Father in the glory of precious jewels and the light of a glorious rainbow (verse 4:3). He saw God the Son as the Lamb of God and the Lion of the tribe of Judah (verse 5:5-6). He saw God the Holy Spirit as the seven flaming torches of the seven-fold Spirit of God (verse 4:5). Lord God, You are One and You are holy. You are Spirit and those who seek You must seek You in spirit and truth (John 4:24). And in the spirit of worship and prayer, I join with all creation around Your throne to bow low as You lift me high, singing, "You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for You created all things, and by Your will they existed and were created" (verse 4:11). Thank You for the gift and the invitation of Your open door. You are the open door, Lord Jesus. We enter in to this heavenly realm of Your presence and bow before the throne of the glory of God through the sacrifice of the blood of the Lamb. "For everyone who asks receives, and everyone who searches finds, and for everyone who knocks, the door will be opened" (Matthew 7:8). You may not always pull back the veil and let me see in the spirit into the heavenly realm, but I know You are there and I know You are worthy of my worship and prayer. So I come asking, searching, knocking -- knowing I will find You here in all Your glory, welcoming me to come up with You in Your presence through the blood of the Lamb. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. www.messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com