Saturday, February 18, 2006

"Come and See" 2-18-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I'm waking up in our new home in our new town this morning. I sense You have called us to a new place, and I'm excited to see where You are leading and what You are doing. Help me be quiet enough to listen and courageous enough to obey. ... "The next day John again was standing with two of his disciples, and as he watched Jesus walk by, he exclaimed, 'Look, here is the Lamb of God!' The two disciples heard him say this and they followed Jesus. When Jesus turned and saw them following, He said to them, 'What are you looking for?' They said to Him, 'Rabbi' (which translated means Teacher), 'where are You staying?' He said to them, 'Come and see' "(John 1:35-39). Lord Jesus, You are the One I'm looking for. Open my eyes to see You and to see where You are moving. Open my ears to hear You, when You say to my spirit, "Come and see." You are my teacher. And the things You want to teach me, I can't find only in a book, not even Your Book alone. I have to learn them in relationship with You. These are the things of life I'll learn only as I come and follow You. A follower of Christ is one who follows You. I hear Your Spirit singing in my spirit, as I turn the eyes of my heart seek You: "Come and see, Come follow Me, I will lead the way to life. Come to know, Come and grow, I will teach you all you need to know." Yes, Lord. Here I come as You lead. There is no place I'd rather be, than following You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain Tonight, Saturday night 2/18, for our monthly, citywide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship -- 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary, 2800 Tates Creek Rd. People come from all traditions and denominations for a time of intimate worship in the presence of the Lord as the Holy Spirit leads. Our prayer ministry team will be available throughout the evening for prayer ministry. Come and bring a friend. We will have some students for the Asbury Revival join us Saturday night to release impartation for revival. All are welcome! To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on inner healing, deliverance and spiritual transformation, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries mailto:--MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. http://www.messiah-ministries.org/ Daily archives: http://www.morningbymorning.injesus.com/