Monday, February 20, 2006

Galatians 2:20 2-20-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come rule and reign in my heart today. ... As I write today's date of "2-20" the passage of Galatians 2:20 comes to mind: "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." This is my desire, my goal, and my commitment. By Your grace, You put this desire in my heart and give me the will to walk it out. My part is to choose the destination, and Your part is to encourage me and empower me to go there. This is the death to self and the life to Christ You call me to choose. I can't do it without Your Spirit and You won't do it without my heart. Crucifixion is a death that takes time. As my wife knows, I have far to go in the process of the crucifixion of my flesh. But by Your grace, I die a little more each day, as I thirst for Your presence and commit my spirit into Your hand. And every morning, You arise a little higher in Your resurrection glory, as I choose again to turn to You and live my life by the faith of the Son of God. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, we have changed the date for The Fountain to be the Third Friday of every month instead of the Third Saturday. I've had many pastors tell me they would love to come and soak in the presence of the Lord and the freedom of our worship, but Saturday night was a hard night for them. So please come when you can -- and bring your pastor with you. To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's for spiritual transformation through inner healing and deliverance, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502.On the Web: http://messiah-ministries.orgCome to The Fountain the 3rd Friday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: http://morningbymorning.injesus.com