Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Unashamed 2-7-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I open my heart and lift my hands in worship and praise, in humility and faith, in the trusting surrender of intimate love. ... "Nevertheless even among the rulers many believed in Him, but because of the Pharisees, they did not confess Him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue; for they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God" (John 12:42-43, NKJV). Lord, continue to deliver me from the fear of man and continue to impart to me the fear of God. Let me live for Your praise and not theirs, for Your glory and not mine. Convict me of the sin of pride manifested in self-consciousness that is more concerned of what others think of me than what You think of me. Let me not be ashamed to seek Your face and praise Your name, to let my life be a witness of Your love and Your power wherever I am and whoever I am with. As Paul said with words, let me say with my life, "I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ; it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes" (Romans 1:16, NKJV). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, or to order my teaching dvd's on healing and wholeness, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." Our address is 2800 Tates Creek Rd.; Lexington, Kentucky 40502. www.messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Saturday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer and worship in the chapel. Daily archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com