Monday, July 10, 2006

Bread upon the Waters 7-10-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I worship You, Lord, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. … "Send out your bread upon the waters, for after many days you will get it back" (Ecclesiastes 11:1). You have given me the bread of Your words of life. You have nurtured me and strengthened me, You are growing me into maturity. And every day You send me to share with others what You have given me, even as I learn from others what You have shared with them. In the giving, there is receiving. And the measure we give will be the measure we receive. As You said, "Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap; for the measure you give will be the measure you get back" (Luke 6:37-38). Keep teaching me Your ways, keep leading me in Your will, keep transforming me into Your nature -- little by little, step by step, day by day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I will be preaching and teaching at Christ United Methodist Church in Fairview Heights, Illinois outside of St. Louis this Sunday through Tuesday: www.connectingwithchrist.com Then I will be joining the ministry team and teaching at the Aldersgate Annual Conference of the Holy Spirit in Springfield, Illinois the rest of the week: www.aldersgaterenewal.org Please keep us in your prayers and if you can, come join us! To subscribe/unsubscribe or to order my teaching and prayer dvd's and cd's for spiritual transformation, write to me at Messiah Ministries MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502: www.messiah-ministries.org Come to The Fountain the 3rd Friday night of every month at 7 pm for our citywide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship. Daily archives of my devotional: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com