Monday, August 07, 2006

Clean Hands and a Pure Heart 8-7-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lord I give You my heart, mind, soul, and strength. Help me hold nothing back from You today. … Saturday night at the conference, a little child prayed for me at the altar that I would have clean hands and a pure heart before You. Sunday morning, the pastor and the people of the little country church where I stopped to worship on my way home circled around me to pray for me at the altar. As they laid a "mantle" in the form of a prayer shawl across my shoulders, someone prayed that I would have clean hands and a pure heart before You. I receive Your call to holiness of heart and life. By the love of the Father and the blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Spirit, cleanse my hands and purify my heart by Your grace and Your power in accordance with Your Word. "Who will ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in His holy place? Those who have clean hands and pure hearts, who do not lift up their souls to what is false, and do not swear deceitfully. They will receive blessing from the Lord, and vindication from the God of their salvation. Such is the company of those who seek Him, who seek the face of the God of Jacob" (Psalm 24:3-6). By Your grace, I seek Your face. By the blood of the Lamb that cleanses my sins and sanctifies my soul, I ascend this hill and come in to this place -- the place of Your presence -- with clean hands and a pure heart. Thank You for this gift of grace beyond words. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "... Preparing the Way of the Lord, ... Ministering the Healing Love of God." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com