Sunday, August 20, 2006

Holy and Wholly Yours 8-20-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- You are One and You are holy. Help me be wholly Yours. ... "His divine power has given us everything needed for life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness. Thus He has given us, through these things, His precious and very great promises, so that through them you may escape the corruption that is in the world because of lust, and may become participants of the divine nature" (2 Peter 1:3-4). Give me faith to call upon Your name and desire to participate in Your nature -- all by Your grace and all in Your power. I hear Your Spirit rising up in my spirit to sing a new song of surrender and faith: You are holy. You are holy. You are a holy, loving God. And You call me. And You change me. More and more every day. And You cleanse me. And You free me. You make my holy and wholly Yours. Yes, Lord. "For it is written, 'You shall be holy, for I am holy' "(1 Peter 1:16). Though there is nothing good in me apart from You, I am not apart from You. "For our sake, He made Him sin who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God" (2 Corinthians 5:21). Let the truth of Your Word settle into my soul. Let the truth of Your calling and Your will for me and my life awaken my soul to arise into newness of life -- a life that desires to be holy and wholly Yours -- more and more every day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "... Ministering the Healing Love of God, ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com