Sunday, August 27, 2006

Teammates and Teamwork 8-27-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me listen for Your leading and go where You send me. … "Then one who plants and the one who waters work as a team with the same purpose. Yet they will be rewarded individually, according to their own hard work. We work together as partners who belong to God" (1 Corinthians 3:8-9, NLT). In a team, each part does their part. We use our uncommon gifts for a common goal. Lord, reveal to me my part and my place in the teams You have called me to for the work and glory of Your kingdom. Reveal to my teammates their part and their place, as we hear Your call and obey Your commands, working together as partners in pursuit of Your common purpose for our lives. We each have a part in this purpose, and each part must do our part. And as we do we will find fulfillment of our purposes in You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "... Ministering the Healing Love of God, ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794