Thursday, August 17, 2006

Walk in the Will of Your Ways 8-17-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, make my paths straight in line with Your will for my life today. ... "For all the peoples walk, each in the name of its god, but we will walk in the name of the Lord our God forever and ever" (Micah 4:5). By the grace of the faith You have given me, I choose to walk in Your ways and in the nature of Your name. Forgive me when I stumble. Correct me when I get confused. Turn me back around when I turn the wrong way. Strengthen me when I grow weary. Encourage me when I grow faint. Keep reminding me of the way and leading me in the steps that lead to life in You. You are the Way, the Truth, and the Life that I have chosen. Help me keep choosing You every day. Help me walk in the will of Your ways this day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "... Ministering the Healing Love of God, ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com Come to The Fountain this Friday Night -- on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794