Monday, August 14, 2006

Wonderful in Counsel 8-14-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Make my ways more like Your ways; make my thoughts more like Your thoughts. I yield my ways and my thoughts to You. ... "I bless the Lord who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me. I keep the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved" (Psalm 16:7-8). They say that even as we sleep, our minds are working. As our bodies rest, our thoughts are developing strategies and solving problems. Our minds are one of Your most amazing creations! Lord, remind me to begin and end each day with You. Let my mind continually look to You and let my heart continually be led by You. Then it will be Your strategies that are developed and Your answers that come, as You counsel me through the day and even through the night. Then I can be steadfast and confident in the wisdom that comes from the wisest One. You are "wonderful in counsel and excellent in wisdom" (Isaiah 28:29). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "... Preparing the Way of the Lord, ... Ministering the Healing Love of God." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794