Saturday, October 28, 2006

Called in Righteousness; Sent in Power 10-28-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Give me humility to stop and wait for Your leading and give me courage to rise and follow where You lead. … "I am the Lord, I have called you in righteousness, I have taken you by the hand and kept you; I give you as a covenant to the people, a light to the nations, to open the eyes that are blind, to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon, from the prison those who sit in darkness. I am the Lord, that is My name; My glory I give to no other, nor My praise to idols" (Isaiah 42:6-8). Yes, Lord. I give all glory and honor and praise to You alone. You are righteous and holy, worthy of all worship and praise. And You have called me and all those who would answer Your call to a life of righteousness in You. Apart from You, there is nothing good in me, but I am not apart from You. You have taken me by the hand; You have kept me in You arms, all by Your mercy and grace out of Your unbelievable love for me and all Your children. Then You send me to shine Your light by Your grace to heal the blind and free the bound in the power of Your name. "So we are ambassadors of Christ, since God is making His appeal through us; we entreat you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake He made Him sin who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God" (2 Corinthians 5:20-21). These are amazing words and amazing promises, but they are true and they are for me and all Your children. I receive them by faith as I rise today to follow You and join in the ministry of Your love and power to others by Your grace. You have called me to Your righteousness to send me in Your power -- all for the glory and honor and praise of Your name. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com . Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794