Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sing a New Song 10-1-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak Your name and sing Your praise here at the beginning of another day. ... Lord Jesus I come to seek Your face, To hear Your voice and follow Your ways. I speak Your name and sing Your praise Here at the beginning of another day. Awaken my spirit and cleanse my soul, Fill me with Your Light and make me whole. Teach me Your Word and let me know Your grace and love forevermore. Thank You, Father, for sending Your Holy Spirit to sing this song of praise to Jesus from my heart and soul. "O sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord all the earth. Sing to the Lord, bless His name; tell of His salvation from day to day" (Psalm 96:1-2). Thank You for the fullness of Your salvation. Your mercies are "new every morning" and Your steadfast love endures forever; "great is Your faithfulness" (Lamentations 3:22-24). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com