Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Transformation from Humiliation to Glory 10-24-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As a worship song of trusting surrender says, "Take my heart and form it; take my mind, transform it; take my will, conform it … to Yours, to Yours, O Lord." … "But our citizenship is in heaven, and it is from there that we are expecting a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. He will transform the body of our humiliation that it may be conformed to the body of His glory, by the power that enables Him to make all things subject to Himself. Therefore, my brothers and sisters, whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, my beloved" (Philippians 3:20-4:1). Transformation is the steady process of conformation into the image of Christ. As I continue to stand firm in You by grace through faith, You stand firm in me. From humiliation to glory, You are changing me -- my thoughts, my desires, my will, and my ways -- little by little and day by day as I look to You and yield to Your nature. "And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit" (2 Corinthians 3:18). Lord in Your power, keep transforming me, keep conforming me, as You make all things -- including my heart and soul -- subject to Yourself. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com . Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794