Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Created in Christ for Good Works 11-14-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Thank You for this new day. Let me live it well as I live it in You. ... "For we are what He has made us, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand to be our way of life" (Ephesians 2:10). Lord God, my Father, from before the foundations of the earth, You willed in Your heart that I would live my life for You in Christ. I am what You have made me to be as You have given me grace to choose to embrace Your will and Your way for my life. As I live my life in Christ, let Your ways become my ways, Your will become my will, and Your nature to become my nature. As You led me to teach my children to pray at the beginning of each new day, "Lord Jesus, make me more like You each day." You set before me the good works of Your good pleasure for Your purposes through my life. Open my eyes to see them and direct my desires to do them by Your grace and in Your power and for Your glory this day. Let Your will be my way of life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! this Friday night at 7 pm for our ministry's monthly gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship in the chapel of Centenary United Methodist Church, 2800 Tates Creek Road in Lexington. Come be refreshed and renewed as we drink deeply from the Living Waters. All are welcome! Call us for information at 859-317-1591 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com