Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Flesh and Blood 11-29-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Before I think of what I have to do today, before I even begin to pray for others or myself, I turn my heart and soul to You. ... "So Jesus said to them, 'Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no Life in you. Those who eat My flesh and drink My blood have eternal life and I will raise them up on the last day; for My flesh is true food and My blood is true drink. Those who eat My flesh and drink My blood abide in Me, and I in them....' When many of His disciples heard it, they said, 'This teaching is difficult, who can accept it?'... Because of this many of His disciples turned back and no longer went about with Him" (John 6:53-66). Lord, help me hear all Your words and receive them all as "spirit and life" -- even the hard words and difficult teachings (v. 6:63). Give me faith to keep pressing in and courage to keep pressing on, never turning back and never holding back. You are the Word of God and You became flesh to dwell among us (John 1:14). You poured out the blood of Your life to cleanse me from my sins, heal me of my wounds, and free me from my bondage. By Your grace, I choose to abide in You and welcome You to abide in me. I choose to eat of the flesh of Your Word and drink of the blood of Your Life. In the mystery of faith, make me one with You, one with the others of Your body throughout the nations and generations, and one in ministry to all the world. Where You lead me, I will follow -- knowing You go with me and You live within me, all the way. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com