Sunday, November 26, 2006

King of Glory Come In 11-26-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Here I am, Lord -- watching and waiting for Your leading, as I offer to You the first-fruits of my thoughts and desires this day. ... "Lift up your heads, O gates! And be lifted up, O ancient doors! That the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is this King of glory" (Psalm 24:9-10). To You, O Lord, I lift up my head and open up my heart. You are the King of glory. You are the King of kings and Lord of lords. You are the King and Lord of my heart and soul, and I welcome You to continue to come in and establish Your Kingdom in my life. As I behold You in the trusting surrender of worship and yield to Your will and Your ways in the communion of prayer, You are changing me into Your image one day at a time (2 Corinthians 3:18). "Look to Him, and be radiant; so your faces shall never be ashamed" (Psalm 34:5). Thank You for Your blood that cleanses my sin. Thank You for Your fire that purifies my soul. Thank You for Your grace that enables me to lift my head and open my heart that the King of glory may come in. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, we are planning some times to share the vision and calling of Messiah Ministries with those who are friends of our ministry and those who would like to know more. If you are in the Lexington area and would like to be included, please send me a note at MessiahMin@aol.com or call at 859-422-1794. God bless! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com