Sunday, November 05, 2006

Living Sacrifices, Holy Fire 11-5-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me see with Your eyes and hear with Your ears, as You continue to transform me by the renewing of my mind (Romans 12:2). ... "I appeal to you therefore, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship" (Romans 12:1). Yes, Lord. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I choose to present my body to You as a living sacrifice. May I die to the desires of my flesh and be resurrected into the desires of Your Spirit. Consume me in Your holy fire and set me ablaze with a passion to worship You and live for You, trusting in Your wisdom and Your ways for my life. Let me be "crucified with Christ" a little more each day until "it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me" (Galatians 2:19-20). You have sent me to the people of Madisonville, Kentucky who are hungry for revival and spiritual renewal. Increase our hunger for You and Your presence until we cannot bear to take another breath that is not infused with the very breath of God. "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled" (Matthew 5:6). You are our Righteousness. You are the One for whom our souls hunger and thirst. Come and fill us with Your presence and purify us with Your power. Revive us and renew us as we present our bodies to You as living sacrifices -- "holy and acceptable" to You because You have made us holy in the fire You have sent from heaven upon the altars of our hearts. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please keep us in prayer this week for our revival and spiritual renewal in Madisonville Sunday through Wednesday. Also, this is Commitment Sunday for my home church in Lexington, where we are seeking breakthroughs in giving to fulfill our calling to the ministries of God He has laid on our hearts. Please pray for us and I pray the same for you and your church. God bless you! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com