Thursday, November 16, 2006

Renewed Day by Day 11-16-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Good morning, Heavenly Father. Good morning, Holy Spirit. ... "So we do not lose heart. Even though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed day by day" (2 Corinthians 4:16). Thank You, Lord, for "the water of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit" (Titus 3:5). Day by day, morning by morning, moment by moment, renew me, Holy Spirit, I pray. Fill me afresh with Your breath of life. Refresh and renew the inner nature of my human spirit by conforming me to the holy nature of Your Holy Spirit. You are the "Spirit of Truth" (John 14:17), the "Spirit of Life" (Romans 8:2), the "Spirit of Holiness" (Romans 1:4), the "Spirit of Jesus" (Acts 16:7), the "Spirit of Christ" (Romans 8:9), the "Spirit of the Lord" (Acts 5:9), the "Spirit of God" (Romans 8:9), and the "Spirit of the Living God" (2 Corinthians 3:3). As we pray in the song of worship and surrender, "Spirit of the Living God, fall afresh on me...." Thank You for this daily gift of "the new life of the Spirit" as You lead me to entrust You with my life every day (Romans 7:6). You are a good Father who gives good gifts to Your children, giving us the good gift of Your Holy Spirit day by day to all who ask (Luke 11:13). So by Your grace, I ask; and by Your grace, I receive, as You renew my inner nature by Your Spirit this day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! this Friday night 11/17 at 7 pm for our ministry's monthly gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship in the chapel of Centenary United Methodist Church, 2800 Tates Creek Road in Lexington. Come be refreshed and renewed as we drink deeply from the Living Waters. I will be leading in prayer and Brooke and Shannon will be leading in worship. All are welcome! Call us for information at 859-317-1591 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com