Thursday, November 09, 2006

Rivers of Living Water 11-9-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I am Yours and You are mine. Abide in me, I pray. ... "Let anyone who is thirsty come to Me, and let the one who believes in Me drink. As the Scripture has said, 'Out of the believer's heart shall flow rivers of living water.' Now He said this about the Spirit, which believers in Him were to receive; for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified" (John 3:37-39). I am thirsty, Lord. I thirst for more of You. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I give as much of me to You as I can; and I receive as much of You in me as I can. Fill me, soak me, immerse me, baptize me in Your Holy Spirit more every day (Matthew 3:11). Your Holy Spirit is "the Spirit of Christ", who lives in me (Romans 8:9). You are the Living Waters that fill me up as I thirst for You and flow out of me as I give my life to You as a vessel for Your purposes and Your kingdom (John 4:10). "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for Righteousness for they will be filled" (Matthew 5:6). You are the River of Life that flows through Your people to touch the nations, bringing life to all Your waters touch (Ezekiel 47:1-12; Revelation 22:1-2). Flow, river, flow. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, thank you for praying for our renewal services in western Kentucky this week. Last night we all swam in the River! I pray for the River of Life to rise in your hearts and flow freely through your lives, healing all that He touches through you. God bless you! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com . Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794