Tuesday, December 19, 2006

"Our Great God and Savior" 12-19-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill me with the hope and anticipation of Your presence in my life today. ... "For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all, training us to renounce impiety and worldly passions, and in the present age to live lives that are self-controlled, upright, and godly, while we wait for the blessed hope and the manifestation of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ. He it is who gave Himself up for us that He might redeem us from all iniquity and purify for Himself a people of His own who are zealous for good deeds" (Titus 2:11-14). Lord Jesus, You are "our great God and Savior." I wait for "the blessed hope" of the manifestation of Your glory. Keep redeeming me from all iniquity, keep purifying me from all defilement of my sin and the sins of others against me, keep training me to renounce impiety and worldly passions. By Your grace and in Your power I want to live my life in a way that honors You -- self-controlled, upright and godly. This is why You have appeared in the flesh, "bringing salvation to all." Help me embrace the fullness of Your salvation for me through the cleansing of Your blood and the power of Your Spirit to the glory of our Father. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com