Friday, December 08, 2006

"Truth is in Jesus" 12-8-06

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift my face and center my thoughts on You this day. ... "For surely you have heard about Him and were taught in Him, as truth is in Jesus" (Ephesians 4:21). As I rise and go out into the world today, I will hear and see many things. Let me filter it all through the cross and the blood of Jesus, as "truth is in Jesus." Sharpen my discernment. Sensitize my spirit. Give me Your wisdom to know to remember Your Word. Then I will not be deceived or confused, because I will be rooted and grounded in Your truth. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com