Sunday, January 28, 2007

Full of Gladness 1-28-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come Holy Spirit, draw me into the arms of my Father. ... "You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of gladness with Your presence" (Acts 2:28). This is the way of life I choose -- to seek to be filled with the fullness of Your presence moment by moment and day by day. As I do, You make my heart glad; You make me full of gladness with Your presence. "May all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation say continually, 'Great is the Lord!' "(Psalm 40:16). Thank You for making this way of life known to me. Thank You for the grace to be able to choose to live it each day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com . Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794