Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Spiritual Leadership 1-31-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead me beside Your still waters today, no matter how turbulent the challenges of this day may be. ... "Remember your leaders, those who spoke to the word of God to you; consider the outcome of their way of life, and imitate their faith" (Hebrews 13:7). For these two days, You have called me away to learn more of Your principles of spiritual leadership. Someone reminded us last night that a good leader is not so much like "a sage on a stage," but more like "a guide by our side." Thank You for the guides You have brought along my side throughout my life, teaching me and leading me by their way of life as much as their words of mouth. When You desire to lead me through others, give me discernment and humility to follow those who are following You, learn from those who are learning from You, and be guided by those who are guided by You. "If we live by the Spirit, let us also by guided by the Spirit" (Galatians 5:25). You are my Spiritual Leader, "for the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and He will guide them to the springs of the water of life" (Revelation 7:17). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com . Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794