Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Day of Love 2-14-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. "I love You, Lord. And I lift my voice to worship You." ... "I love You, O Lord, my strength" (Psalm 18:1). Throughout the earth, today is considered a day of love -- Valentines Day -- named after a saint of God, know for his love. And whatever is real and holy will always be distorted and defiled by the one who is false and unholy. But there is only a counterfeit, because there is the real thing. You are the Real Thing. You are Love. "Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love" (1 John 4:8). So on this day of love, as we express our love to one another, let us not forget to express our love to You, the source and perfect expression of all love. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him may not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16). I love You, Lord. And I believe in You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. By Your grace You have lavished upon me through Your love, I will not perish, but I will live with You forever. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Happy Valentines' Day, my friends! Love and blessings from Messiah Ministries and me. To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com . Come to The Fountain! this Friday Night -- the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794