Sunday, February 18, 2007

"Sleep in Peace" 2-18-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my heart and soul to You, and welcome Your Spirit in me. ... "I will both lie down and sleep in peace; for You alone, O Lord, make me lie down in safety" (Psalm 4:8). Night before last I slept more soundly than I have in years, and last night I hardly slept at all. Our baby son seems to cry out in frustration and my spirit seems to cry out in intercession -- all night long. I guess we both need our Daddy. "And because you are children, God has sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, 'Abba! Father!' " (Galatians 4:6). Daddy Abba, Father God, Josiah and I are Your children, sons of God through the blood of the Lamb. Our safety and security is in You. You are our peace. Hear our cries and comfort our souls. Give us rest in Your arms, as we lie down and sleep in peace. Bring order to our nights and our days. Multiply the moments of our sleep, that we may rise each day refreshed and renewed to live our lives for You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com