Saturday, March 24, 2007

Faithful Friend 3-24-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let this day be a good day -- a day where You go before me, come behind me, and come along beside me. ... "I keep the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also rests secure.... You show me the path of life. In Your presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand there are pleasures forever more" (Psalm 16:8-11). To keep You always before me is to be consciously aware of Your constant presence -- to remember You hear my words, see my actions, even know my thoughts. It's true, whether I remember it or not. So continually cleanse my heart and purify my thoughts, as You form Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Then I will not be ashamed, but comforted in Your constant presence with me along the path of life. Then I will know the fullness of joy, like one on a journey with a faithful friend. "Those who love a pure heart and are gracious in speech will have the king as a friend" (Proverbs 22:11). By Your grace, You are my Lord and Savior, my God and King, and my Best Friend. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, thank you for your prayers for my son, Zach, and I on our week away together. We are closer friends now, who respect and honor one another and our God in deeper ways. I pray the same blessing for you in your relationships as well. God bless you! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com