Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hearing the Voice of God, Knowing the Will of God for My Life 3-7-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift my eyes to the risen Christ. Come rise again in my heart today. ... "The Lord has given me the tongue of a teacher, that I many know how to sustain the weary with a word. Morning by Morning He wakens -- wakens my ear to listen as those who are taught" (Isaiah 50:4). You've wakened me early this morning to listen for Your leading, with anticipation and expectation in my heart. It seems I hear You forming Your words of a new song in my soul -- I lift my eyes to my risen Christ; Come rise again in my heart I pray. I open my ears so that I can hear All that Your Spirit would say. Help me be quiet as I wait in silence To listen for the leading of Your voice. Let me be still and know that You are Lord As You guard my soul from distractions and noise. Let Your thoughts be my thoughts Let the desires of Your heart be mine. Conform my will with Your will and my ways to Yours To lead me in Your purpose since the foundations of time. Thank You, Lord, for these words You have written on my heart this morning. Let them be more than words, but a surrender of my soul to Your plans and purposes for my life. I don't want to waste single day of the precious moments of my short time in the flesh on this earth. I want to be faithful to fulfill all You have for me in my generation (Ephesians 1:3-6). "For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. Then when you call upon Me and pray to Me, I will hear you. When you search for Me, you will find Me; if you seek Me with all your heart ..." (Jeremiah 29:11-13). Yes, Lord. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I seek You and Your will for my life with all my heart. So now I can rest in the peace of trusting that You will be answering my prayers -- putting Your thoughts in mind and Your desires in my heart, conforming my will and my nature to Yours, as You lead me in the paths of Your purpose for my life. In trusting surrender, I offer my life as "a living sacrifice" to glory of Your name (Romans 12:1). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays A good friend and prayer partner of mine has been deeply moved to begin exploring the possibility of a spiritual retreat center for weekend events, healing prayer retreats, a school of ministry, and other means of cleansing and empowering the hearts and souls of God's people. These things are part of the deeper visions of my heart. Please join us in prayer for discernment of the Lord's will and timing and provision. Friends, tonight I will begin a short series of teaching at my home church on Spiritual Transformation through the Prayer Ministry of Healing and Deliverance on the Wednesday nights of March (6:15-7:30 pm in Room 35 at Centenary UMC in Lexington, Kentucky). Please keep us in your prayers and come join us if you're led. (This is include much of my teaching and prayers on our dvd/cd Preparing the Way of the Lord -- Biblical Principles of Inner Healing and Deliverance). Come to the Mountain! on Monday nights to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: May they prosper who love you" (Psalm 122:6) Doris & Bob McCray of Messiah Ministries, will be leading a weekly Meeting to Pray for Israel on Monday nights @ 7 p.m. These prayer gatherings will meet in the Community Room, upstairs at First Southern Bank, 3060 Harrodsburg Road (Corporate Center) in Lexington, Kentucky. Come join us if you can and pray along with us if you can't. Please spread the word. Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 My apologies for the mistaken web link the other morning to our Celebrate Recovery ministry in Lexington at Centenary on Thursday nights. The correct link is: www.CRLex.com To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com .