Thursday, March 22, 2007

Key Ring of Relationship 3-22-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Good morning, Father God. Good morning, Holy Spirit. I welcome You, Lord, in each Person of Your Being, into my heart and my day. ... "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven" (Matthew 16:19). I dreamed last night of a set of old-fashioned keys on a round key ring. Then this thought came to my mind: "These are the keys of the kingdom of heaven." Lord, help me discern if this is a dream from You, and if it is, what are You saying to me through it? ... In the morning light, it seems I hear You say, "There is not one key, but many. Each one has a key, as each one has a gift and a place in My kingdom. My Spirit is the ring that binds you together and keeps you ready to be used for My purposes at My leading. Through these keys, I open doors that no one can shut and I close the doors that no one can open apart from Me. Through these keys, I lead you to open and close doors for one another." Yes, Lord. Forgive me when I have tried to use the gifts You have given me for myself. And forgive me when I have tried to use these gifts for others, but have tried to do it alone, without the benefit and blessing of the gifts of others. In these days, all the gifts are needed, just as all the keys are needed to open the doors and close the doors as You lead along the journey together. "Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again, truly I tell you, if two of you agree on earth about anything you ask, it will by done for you by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in My name, I AM there among them" (Matthew 18:18-20). With these keys and as a father, You may lead me to open and close doors for my sons and daughters, and You may lead them to open and close doors for me. The same is true in my relationship with my wife, my family, my church, and in every relationship I have in the community of the kingdom of heaven. We need You; and at the same time, in Your sovereignty, You have created us to also need one another. As we learn to be selfless, rather than selfish, and as we learn to be kingdom-minded and community-minded, You will open and close the doors of Your will in ways none of us could do alone. By Your Holy Spirit, bind me together in the key ring of relationship with the others You choose to fulfill the purposes and plans You have for my life and theirs. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com