Friday, March 30, 2007

The King is Coming in Glory 3-30-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me be quiet now, while You speak. Help me listen for Your lead, as I center my first thoughts and first desires on You alone this day. ... "For the kingdom of God is not food or drink but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17). King Jesus, come in Your glory. One day You will come again to the earth, and each day You desire to come again in my soul. You are "the King of kings and the Lord of lords" (Revelation 19:16). You are my King and my Lord. You are the King of the kingdom of God in every dimension of Your Being -- God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. And though Your throne is in heaven, You also desire to rule and reign on the throne of my heart. Come establish Your kingdom of righteousness in me, as You bring me more completely into right relationship with You each day. Come flood my soul with Your peace that surpasses understanding and the joy of the Lord that is my strength in the depths of my soul, as You help me yield to Your ways and Your will in every dimension of my being. Fill my human spirit more fully with Your Holy Spirit each day, as You continue to increase and I continue to decrease, in trusting surrender to Your leadership of my life. This new day, I lift up my head and open up my heart, "that the King of glory may come in" (Psalm 24:7). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794