Sunday, March 25, 2007

Set to Seek 3-25-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Before I begin my day, help me first settle down in the silence of surrender before You, to listen for Your leading and look for Your face. ... "Now set your mind and heart to seek the Lord your God. Go and build the sanctuary of the Lord God so that the ark of the covenant of the Lord and the holy vessels of God may be brought into a house built for the name of the Lord" (1 Chronicles 22:19). To set my mind and heart to seek You is a deliberate choice. To prepare a place for the presence of Your Living Word and Your Holy Spirit in the sanctuary of my soul is a deliberate choice. You do not force my worship, nor demand my prayer, for then it would be false worship and empty prayer. But You draw me here to You each day, welcoming me to welcome You into my mind and heart, into my thoughts and desires. I can answer Your call or not, set my mind and heart to seek You or not. But morning by morning, You have shown me the joy of seeking Your face and peace of welcoming Your grace, as You fill my heart and soul with Your presence and allow me the blessing of beginning the journey of another day with You. So I answer Your call and accept Your invitation to join You in the journey again today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com