Friday, March 02, 2007

Weapon in the Hands of God 3-2-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I devote these first moments of the morning to You. Here is where I receive Your grace and power to live in Your strength throughout this day. ... "See, it is I who have created the smith who blows the fire of coals, and produces a weapon fit for its purpose" (Isaiah 54:16). Lord, I want to be a weapon fit for Your purpose, fashioned and formed in the flames of Your fire. Those flames may be the challenges and circumstances I face today, but I also know You are here with me to give me the grace to turn these challenges into opportunities to grow into the man of God You have created me to be. They will sharpen me and hone me in preparation for the battles to come. So as the wind of Your Spirit blows the fire of coals, I know You will not make it hotter than I can stand, but hot enough to accomplish Your purposes of preparation in me. What may seem like a curse will become a blessing, as I receive Your grace for the courage and perseverance to trust You through the process of transformation. So as best as I can in the faith that I have, I ask for, and I receive, that grace. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Come to the Mountain! on Monday nights to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. "Many people shall come and say, 'Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; that He may teach us His ways and that we may walk in His paths.' For out of Zion shall go forth instruction, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem" (Isaiah 2:3). Friends, Doris & Bob McCray of Messiah Ministries, will be leading a weekly Meeting to Pray for Israel on Monday nights, starting Monday, March 5th @ 7 p.m. These prayer gatherings will meet in the Community Room, upstairs at First Southern Bank, 3060 Harrodsburg Road (Corporate Center) in Lexington, Kentucky. Come join us if you can and pray along with us if you can't. Please spread the word. Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com .