Friday, May 18, 2007

Graduation Day 5-18-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill my heart with Your spirit and fill my mind with Your thoughts. ... "Hear, my child, and accept my words, that the years of your life may be many. I have taught you the way of wisdom; I have led you in the paths of uprightness. When you walk, your step will not be hampered; and if you run, you will not stumble. Keep hold of instruction; do not let go; guard her, for she is your life" (Proverbs 4:10-14). My little girl has grown up to be a big girl. Elizabeth graduates high school today. And we are all very proud of her. She's beautiful, inside and out. You've made her compassionate, creative, tender-hearted, and kind. I pray You will guard her heart as she goes out into the world, keeping her faith alive and her heart always open to You. There will be days of testing and temptation ahead in a world that doesn't understand the power of Your love, the wisdom of Your ways, or gift of Your grace. So may the Your words of truth and seeds of life in her heart guide her in Your ways and bring honor to her life. You will always be with her when I can't be. But I entrust her to You. I know You'll always love her with Your Father's heart. And so will I. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! Tonight -- on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. Sandra White of Bethlehem Farm Ministries will lead in prayer and Paul Cooper from Liberty Worship Center will lead in worship. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com